ページ

2012年1月25日水曜日

LUNCH

I often have my lunch at the school cafeteria. I often have with Daisuke, Yusuke, Gakky, Kurara and Kazuma. But recently I seldom see Kazuma in the university. Where has he gone? J I bring a packed lunch. Thank you, mother. Daisuke also often brings his packed lunch. Yusuke has brought the packed lunch that his girlfriend made. I remember he had it happily. Sometimes my mother can’t make my packed lunch, so then I have a dish of cafeteria. I like “Sutamina-don”. It is very very delicious. Cabbage is on the rice, and beef is on that, and egg is on that. You check it out!!

And I like to go out to have a lunch set. My favorite store that I’ve been to ever is “Hifumi-ya”. “Hi” means 1, “fu” means 2 and “mi” means 3 in English. I recommend you “Hormone-Teishoku”. It is only 500 yen, but you can have rice any time and the hormone is so good. The store is located close to downtown. You must say “I cannot believe this 500 yen!!!!”, and you must have rice many times.

I also want to save money, but if I can eat my lunch with my friends, I don’t care about money.

207/14283

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿