ページ

2012年1月11日水曜日

B-3 pants

Next Monday, I will have a presentation at Business English which Ms. TsuTsui’s class.
Every group has to introduce about B-3 pants. Now I’m going to show my part of our group.

All B-3 pants shops have wide range of sizing. There are from size 19, in a size of waist 55 to 79, in a size of hip from 81 to 105. This is our strong point.

If you heard size 5 or waist 55, you will image slim and beautiful woman, right? And actually, mannequins displayed at the show window wear only size 5 pants. This is not good. A bad point of these mannequins is that displaying only size 5 ants may give consumers a negative image, for example “Oh, maybe I can’t wear such a slim pant.” Or “This shop doesn’t have pants fitting my size.” Most consumers just think “What a beautiful pant and leg”, and they don’t “I want to try it on.”

But , we can prepare to waist and hip 105. What do you think if you heard “waist is 79”? Perhaps you can image not so slender, and you will think “maybe I can wear it.” Most ladies will come into a shop if they can understand that. So my idea is, “Put size 19 mannequins”. To display large size pants, who couldn’t come into a shop ever will come into and try on B-3 pants. For middle-aged woman who have various body types, this strategy is very effective. My idea incase B-3 pants sales volume.

255/12432

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿