ページ

2012年1月24日火曜日

I like cold better than warm, so I like winter better than summer. The reason why I like it is that winter has a lot of exciting things for me more. For example. I can have Christmas, winter vacation, New Year, Otoshidama and my birthday. Look, so many good things, right? Also I can see snow!!! I like it very much because it’s so beautiful. But in Kumamoto city, it doesn’t snow so much. Aso have lots of snow every year although. Snow could express the cold more.

When it’s cold, Japanese Kotatsu is very useful. The first person who made Kotatsu is genius. Every day I’m into it, and finally I sleep with Kotatsu. And hot milk is also good! I often drink it with instant cocoa or instant coffee. Hot green tea is good too!! They could get me warm. Do you know that to have the ice cream in winter is so good? It is really so delicious that you try it!!

And I don’t know why, but I feel lonely and sentimental every winter. I often listen to the ballad or the love song. Mika Nakashima’s song, Yuki no Hana and Boa’s song, Merikuri can't make me warm, but make me more lonely and sentimental.

209/14076

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿