ページ

2012年1月18日水曜日

Veronica Mars

This time I watched the TV drama “Veronica Mars”. As I talked to my friend about that I have to watch whole season 1 of any drama, he recommended me this one. I’ve never watched it and the main actress looked so cute that I chose it. Frankly, I do like it!!! This is very very exciting drama. The main actress Christine Bell is pretty beautiful and her acting is also good. I heard that Veronica is a high school girl and Christine played the role which is different 5 years old.

Most stories have any 2 event and she resolves them alone, sometimes with her father Keith Mars. He is a detective and Veronica often helps him with his works. Does she have a Mother? Yes, her mother doesn’t live with them, but I think it is right. She is too lazy and has alcoholism. Veronica tried to help her several times, but she couldn’t respond to the expectations of Veronica and Keith. She didn’t appear the last half of the season 1.

My favorite story is the last one. In the last story, the reason of Lily murder case became clear finally. Also Veronica could get back with Duncan. Duncan is her ex-boyfriend. J Can I reveal who the real culprit of that case is? It is Logan’s father, Aaron Echolls. He had a sexual relationship with Lily and he was afraid to be reveal the relationship, so he killed Lily. Veronica found out the truth, but Aaron also found out that she found out everything, so he chased after her to a forest. At the end of the story, Keith fought with Aaron and helped Veronica.

I liked not only the story, but also I liked her fashion. Every episode she wears various clothes and they are so cute. I watched Burlesque, the musical movie. In the movie, she plays a bad girl, but her play was also excellent!! I was surprised at that she had a black hair!! You check out Veronica Mars, and also Burlesque if you like Christine.

350/13209

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿