ページ

2012年1月18日水曜日

for juniours

You do what you can do only at that time. To make friends and to hang out with your friends, both of them are what you can do only now. Exactly studying is really important for you, for student, but I don't think there are many things important in your school life. You have to find that by yourself. Now I often think "Oh, I wanted to go abroad..." or "I should have hung out with my friends..." As you become 3rd year, the job hunting will come to you, and you will come to be busy.

But also, I want you to remember to thank people around you. Without him or her, you can't be there. It is perhaps your family, your friend or your teachers. If you are shy, you don't have to say anything. Just you think about and thank him or her in your mind. In my case, I really thank a lady. I met her in this university, she give me a chance. She called me for a dance lesson. If I couldn’t meet her, now I don’t dance absolutely. So I can say she is one of my dear friends. I’m always thanking her very much.

I just think you enjoy your life, and you win.

212/12859

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿