ページ

2012年1月4日水曜日

My Favorite Drink

In the Japanese Sake, I like Atsu-kan. It is warmed Nihon-shu. Almost Izakaya have it, and I often order it. Atsu-kan gets me warm and it’s very delicious. Every time I drink it I have it with my friend. So if you never had it, you should try it!!

I like Shouchu too. This season Oyu-wari is very good. Same as atsu-kan, it gets me warm and suits any dishes. Sometimes anyone says “the smell is not so good.” especially ladies. But shouchu is good for health, and it doesn’t remain next day. So never Futsuka-yoi.

When I can’t drink, I often have Coke. Everyone likes it! A teacher of my listening class said it is very bad for our health and born. I don’t care about anything. I want to have what I want to have when I want to have. It is good for our health the best.

163/8414

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿