ページ

2012年1月10日火曜日

Peter Pan





~Then she thought about her mother, and also ~

This is very wonderful fantasy. It’s full of dreams. My favorite scene is that Peter Pan advised to Wendy, John and Michael to fly. “It’s easy. Just think about lovely things!! ” said Peter. Wendy thought about her mother, Michael thought about chocolate and John thought about holidays.

I thought the lost boys didn’t want anyone to come to Neverland. They were throwing at her at first. Maybe they were just afraid. Mermaids were beautiful. I had read “Mermaid” before, and mermaids in this book were also good. Wendy was very happy there, but she got lonelier gradually, she said she want to see her mother. Wendy and guys decided to go home, and Peter decided to stay in Neverland. But the way go home, they met Hook.

I think Peter Pan is a symbol of children dream. They often think “don’t want to grow up”. I also think about it. The end of this story, there is that Wendy became a mother and she flew… I guess she had a dream and in that dream she saw Peter Pan again and had a good time with him.





Hughes, Annie. Williams, Melanie. /2001/Personal Education/Peter Pan

206/9396

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿