ページ

2012年1月11日水曜日

Jewelry day by Ayaka






Ayaka is a talented artist. When I heard her voice first, I thought “wow, what beautiful voice.” She has come to Kumamoto Gakuen University to have a live. I went to that as I was a high school 2 year student. From that day, I became a fun of her. When I feel loneliness, I listen to her song. Also when I want a power, I listen to her song.

This is a beautiful and sweet song. This may make you calm down. This song, Jewelry day was a main theme song of a movie.

Broken my heart
Morning I notice that this is real
When I was wake up
Same as everyday
I can’t forget your lonely face
That you look at me
Jewelry days

That song I listened to with you
Now I can’t still listened to that

Don’t have to talk about anything
Just take hands each other
Just watch the sunset going down
Any word shouldn’t be there
I knew what real happiness is

You remember?
We drove to unknown city on my birthday
It was a special time for me
In my hand a ring was shining
And in your hand pair one was shining
Jewelry day

The story don’t know
When it finishes

I was in a journey
Which would finish anytime
You told me how wonderful to love someone is
I shout “Thank you”
I believe in that you are listening to me
I wish my voice could reach you

An orange sky was hold the sunset
And gets my heart warmer
I can’t forget still now
Stopping and close my eyes,
And I have a dream of you, also this year

289/11776

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿