ページ

2012年1月11日水曜日

White Love by SPEED





Do you know SPEED? It is Japanese singer group. They had debut when they were still 12 or 13 years old, so I remember we were surprised. They have amazing voice and dance skill, also they have many hit songs. This time, I’ll show the one of their famous hit song, “White Love”.

Can you take me
Over there in that sky
Don’t leave this hand, please

It was from the winter sky
It was like a snow
Snowing in my heart
Having me to cry
I want to feel my only you,
And I can be strong
If we’re not be together
You think of me anytime, right?

Keep catching my hand, more, everyday
Exactly I said I don’t care as you couldn’t call
But in fact, I miss you

Like a star light in that sky
Full of my heart, now I want to hold you
God had me to meet you
That is shining in my heart forever

The breath is white,
I can see illumination through the window
I’m afraid that tomorrow is coming
I have to feel happy, but I’m about to cry
How many can I write your name
In this new diary
I can live with next seeing you

Winter is going and spring is coming
Like a cherry blossom, I wanna be beautiful
I wanna lady you want, I wanna protect you

Star has a small life,
Like it, if I cannot do anything,
I never quit loving you
To be here this happiness,
If the snow has gone

I love you
Look at me only

Can you take me
Over there in that sky
Don’t leave this hand, please

This is not miracle
Which we could meet
My god is looking at us anytime
Just now, a love is born
I’ll never leave it
I wanna live for you


As I listened to this first, I couldn’t believe. They were still younger, but they sang a love song on TV.

340/10248

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿