ページ

2012年1月18日水曜日

my favorite music and musician

Recently I often listen to “Morning Musume” J Maybe I can say in English “Morning Girls”. About 10 years ago, they were hit the most. The beginning members were only 5 girls, but they had a join of new members many times, so they had had more than 10 members. Their hit songs are for example “Love Machine” or “Love Revolution 21”. I’m sure you have heard them.

As a musician, as an artist, as a singer, I like Ayaka. She had a rest for last one year, and after that she came back now. She has a beautiful voice and an expressive power. The reason why I like her is that her every song has any message and also that message can be given to me. For example, in her song “I believe” she says that everything is going to start and move if you believe yourself, and in “Winding Road” she says life is like a winding road and the light is very far, but you must catch the light if you believe your every step.

Her messages would give me any power and make my heart clear. If you never listened to her song, you should do it right now. You must like her.

212/13421

1 件のコメント:

  1. >“Morning Musume"
    that's pretty old,huh.
    Why are you interested them at the moments??

    返信削除