ページ

2012年2月4日土曜日

PLANETS

This time, I read “DISCOVERING PLANETS” as the last book review. Since I was a child, I’ve been interested in the planets. The TV animation broadcasted when I was a child was related the planets, so then I remembered whole planets’ name. Of course sun, I remembered Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. And What I learned from this book is that Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn are in a same group, and we could see them without the telescope. Neptune, Uranus and Pluto are in a group, and those we couldn’t see them without the telescope. So that 3 planets were discovered by 3 astronomers. Uranus was discovered by William Herschel. Neptune was found by Johann Galle. Pluto was discovered by Clyde Tombaugh.

I want to know the reason why the planets are named each. Especially, I like Mercury, Uranus and Neptune, so I want to know, but there is no information in this book.


Brasch, Nicolas. /2002/DISCOVERING PLANETS/Fast Forward

165/14448

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿