ページ

2012年1月11日水曜日

My favorite sport to watch

I’ve never belonged to the club, but I really like to watch volley ball game!! Professional game is good, and also high school volley ball, we call it “Haru-kou volley” is very nice. The reason why I like it is that the speed of the play of the game is so cool. Especially, I like women’s professional better than men’s one. I want to watch live professional game.

Also I often watch the tennis game. Wimbledon is famous, and it is often broadcasted midnight at NHK. In Japanese professional player, Ai S. and Shuzou M. are famous. Women’s game is very powerful and elegance. Men’s one is cool and sexy. I like to play tennis too, so I was about to join the tennis club when I entered junior high school.

Both of volleyball and tennis, it seems harder, so maybe if I joined the club, I absolutely quit.

160/9908

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿