ページ

2012年1月6日金曜日

Renovations




~”I am never grumpy,” he said grumpily. ~

I like this series. Every time I read this kind of book I think I also want to have a genie.

First, Jack woke up the noise. He couldn’t realize what was going on. He guesses that the lamp has a trouble, so he catches that. Jack was the only person who had a magic lamp and a genie, and it isn’t easy for him to get along with the genie. Jack rubbed the lamp to appear him.

The sound certainly was from the genie, Gemini. He said he was renovating. Jack told him to keep the noise down, but Gemini laughed and didn’t listen to him. As his mum went up to upstairs, she looked at the terrible view. His room was full of bricks, and a lot of dust. His mum looked at him strangely, so he said “I’d like to learn to build things, so I got them yesterday.”

Jack called Gemini again, and he told jack why he put them in jack’s room. He didn’t have a any place to put them on, except for Jack’s room. “You mean you can’t make wishes for yourself?” He got an idea. “Well, what if I help you by wish for your renovation?” “You want something in return, don’t you?” Jack made the wish. Gemini laughed and yelled in his lamp. His place became beautiful and he was happy.

I thought jack is very very nice guy and genius. Jack looks kind of weak boy, but he has a sweet heart. I have to learn from him!!


Reilly, Carmel. Hopkinson, Courtney./2007/Renovations/Fast Forward

271/8837

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿