ページ

2012年1月6日金曜日

Story by AI





I want to introduce a wonderful song for you. This song was sung by a talented Japanese singer, AI. This can clean my heart.

How many things can I do
In a limited time…
How much can I tell you
What I’m really thinking about you

I’ve closed this pain for a long time
Not to remember, never
But now I’m smiling every time
Because you was cried with me
To get the pain out of my heart

Now I’m not alone,
You always protect me from everything
I can be strong, I’m never scared anything
The time is running beautifully
The pain is running together
You’re looking at me, it is like sunshine

You don’t have to say anything
You don’t have to smile when you don’t wanna do that
Don’t have to worry
If you have a trouble,
You can depend on me anytime
I’m here, and waiting for you

We are weak, not so strong
Everybody takes deep breath
You don’t try to break such a big wall
I can take your hands, and we can break together

You are not alone
I can protect you from everything
I wait for you to smile
The time is running beautifully
The pain is running together
This time I look at you, like sunshine, same as you.

We’re sometimes hurt by someone, and hurt someone
And we’re making our own story
They are different each other
So you’re living to make your own story
Never look down, you look your way in front of you,
You never give up

You are not alone
You can believe in me
I always think of you
I want you to be smiling
The time is running,
And is welcome you and I
Look up the sky,
The sun is also light down us.


I often sing this as I go to karaoke box. Last year when I had a ceremony, Seijinshiki, I sang this song with my high school friend. Because of her, I could have a womdeful time, and this become my favorite song.

353/9190

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿