ページ

2012年1月21日土曜日

Pet!

Now I have a pet!!! It is a dog, Labradoll Retriever. His name is Leon and he is black. The size is not so big, but he’s very very strong. I still remember that I went to see him first with my father and he became a member of my family. When he was a baby, he was so so cute. My father takes him for a walk every morning and evening. So Leon likes my father so much. He calls my father with sweet voice as soon as he came home. I have to learn from him because he is fine every time.

Now I want to have a cat. The other day, I watched a TV program and cats were featured in the program. I have an image that cat is fuss-free. So I want to have a cat when I will have to live alone. My mother dislikes a cat so much.

Sometimes I think that what pet is thinking about, for example do they feel happy, do they think they don’t want to be with their family nor do they want to go back to their real mother. They can’t choose what they have today. They just wait for their family’s coming home outside. I think like that sometimes and I feel sad. So we have to love the pet and make them happy.

230/13651

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿