ページ

2012年1月5日木曜日

My favorite music

When I was a high school student, I belonged to the brass band club. To develop my skill to play, my teacher told me to listen to brass band music, so now I often listen to that. Tokyo Wind Orchestra and Kumamoto Wind Orchestra and so on, they are famous for their high skill to play.

Recently I like to listen to electro and house music. I also like to dance with them. And USA music is good. Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Britney, Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera, Miss Kittin, LMFAO, I can’t select only one. I don’t know why there are so many many talented artists in America. Maybe people in America are living around much wonderful music.

Music is just a part of our life. Same as to wake up, to take a bath, to sleep, music is in any place. That is I like any kind of music!!

152/8566

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿