ページ

2012年1月11日水曜日

My elementary school memory

My elementary school memory is that I belonged to soccer club for 3 years. I went to Sakuragi elementary school. In case of my school, children can join the club as they became 4 years grade. To join the club is not a rule, but most students belong to any sport club. My brother played soccer and I often went to see his play with mother, so I decided to join the soccer club. Also I don’t know why, but I went to the swimming school. I remember that I didn’t like to go to the school so much.

I didn’t like to play soccer. I like just to watch it. But I could see my friends at the club, so I went to see them. And I didn’t like the main coach. I felt he hazed me. but now I think I could get a soccer skills thanks to him. Thank you, Mr. Shimojo.

163/9748

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿