ページ

2012年1月23日月曜日

GAME

Of course, I have played Nintendo 64. We call it “Roku Yon”, it means 64. I remember that I would often played “Mario Party”, “Mario Tennis” and “Smash Brothers”. These are all exciting games. My cousin had all version of Mario Party, so I went to her when I wanted to play it. As I played Mario Tennis, my rival is my father. He was not so good at playing game, but always he would play with me. Smash Brothers is good for when I want to battle with my friends. Everyone around me liked it.

But I like to play “Game Boy” better. Especially, Pocket Monster is my favorite game soft. Pocket Monster is known all over the world, right?? My exchange student likes it and he often says Pikachu is so cute. Also I’ve once watched the English animation of Pocket Monster. I really like it and played every day, and I’ve brought it to school to play it. I have two brothers, and they both were strong. I’d never won them.

Since I was a high school student, I came not to play any games. Now sometimes my friends talks about the game, but I can’t understand well. If I have a time to play the game, I want to sleep or eat.

216/13867

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿