ページ

2012年1月10日火曜日

My favorite place I've been

I still remember I went on a trip with my family when just before I entered this university. It was a lot of fun. First we went to Kagawa by My father’s car. There my brother lived with his family, so we went to see them. Kagawa is famous for Udon. Udon which I ate in Kagawa is much more delicious than I’ve had ever. I was surprised at Kagawa people how to have Udon. They have it without soup. I tried it, and it was so good.

Then we went to Okayama and Hiroshima. There we went to shopping and saw many sites. I really liked Itsukushima Jinja. It is located at Miyajima, Hiroshima, and there are many Japanese deer. I never saw it closely, so I had a special experience. Also Hiroshima is known for oyster, and I ate a lot. It was very very great!!!! I came to like oyster more!!!

My brothers’ family will be supposed to live in Kumamoto, so maybe I won’t go to Shikoku or Okayama and Hiroshima, but I never forget everything.

189/9585

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿