ページ

2012年1月11日水曜日

Kotobani Dekinai




This “Kotobani Dekinai” is sung by many singers. This is Kazumasa Oda’s song. If you listen to this, you must feel sad.


This love shouldn’t have finished
It was looks like someone’s dyeing
There is something wrong here
It must be wrong
My heart is crying

I can’t be alone
I can’t live alone
So I’m about to love anyone again
It is hard to breath
Can’t say anything

Where are you now?
I can’t say anything

I have a lonely lie
Sometimes I feel you here
The dream I was chasing,
I was about to catch,
Here, it is not

Just I was wrong
I can’t anything
Because I found I was wrong

I’m still waiting for you
I can’t say anything

I was really happy to see you
How about you?
You feel same as me?
I can’t say anything because of you

Now I’m really happy
I can’t think of except for you




166/12177

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿