ページ

2011年11月2日水曜日

WHO WANTS TO BE A STAR?







~Yes, I’m Curls, but please don’t send me home. ~

I could decide this book quickly because I think “wwwWhat? Star?? I have to read it!” when I see this book. I liked the story. Tina, the main character is a thirteen years old girl, but she is a star. Everybody calls her “Curls” and she can sing and dance.

She didn’t want to be a star. Her mother wanted. They had a quarrel and she decided to go to Mrs. White, a grandmother of Marry who is Tina’s friend. Mrs. White welcomed Tina and was kind to her. In the country Mrs. White lives there are wild lambs, hedgehogs and fox. She could touch a nature for the first time in her life.

When Mrs. White noticed that Tina is the TV star, she understood Tina. Mrs. White explains her idea. Tina became to go a school where nobody knows she is Curls.








Iggulden, Margaret. Allen, Julia./1998/WHO WANTS TO BE A STAR?/Pearson Education



166/2572

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿