ページ

2011年11月8日火曜日

about my paper...

English major students have to take a seminar when they become 3rd year. Mr. Tomei comes to take care of me. I choose ‘Fashion’ as a topic of my paper because just I’m interested in fashion.

At the first paragraph, the introduction, I wrote about the connection of fashion and economy. Two ways can tell us the fashion industry’s importance. The first way is through direct impact. It is the buying and selling of clothes as well as the manufacturing of those clothes. The second way is through other industries, so fashion affects other industries such as tourism because people travel to buy clothes at the actual place. Also, financial services where people borrow money to pay for new clothes are important.

Like this, I read some web pages or news, and then I change them to my words and write on my paper. It is so difficult. Both of reading English pages and news and to writing in English are difficult for me. Btu I feel I can get knowledge which related fashion or English through reading and writing in English.

195/4093

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿