ページ

2011年11月3日木曜日

Someday by Kumi Koda





Kumi Koda is one of my favorite singers. In her wonderful songs, I especially like ‘Someday’. I heard it first when I was a junior high school 3rd year student. I have loved ‘Someday’ since that time. I want to introduce the lyrics and try to translate into English.

Can I enjoy a time with you again?
Can I believe that it’ll come Someday?
Hey, you are my sweet boy.

I could find that everyday have any meaning,
meeting to you and also from now on.
Maybe nobody can’t lead me.
I walk for my future on my foot.

Something not worth bothering about got us separated,
but we think each other strongly.

Can I remember that you said ‘my sweet babe’?
And I still really like you.
All pictures which took with you and all mails which you send,
all, they are my sweet memory.

I don’t know whether this is right or not, but I will write, ‘Someday’.

170/3171

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿