ページ

2011年11月23日水曜日

My Favorite Desert

My favorite desert is tiramisu. I do love it!!! The base of chocolate is so sweet, and the base of bitter like coffee is also good. Someday I want to make it by myself. And I like purine!! I often get it at convenient store. Baked prine, cream on prine and bigger prine, there are so many kind of prine.

Also I like parfait!!!! It has many kinds too. It gives me fruit, cream and some sweets. Have you ever been to ‘Joyful’? It is just family restaurant, but it has 3 kinds of parfait, strawberry parfait, chocolate parfait and green tea parfait. Every parfait is delicious, but I often order green tea one. Maybe, it is 499 yen. And sometimes I try strawberry and chocolate one. These may be 399 yen. So if you want it, now go to Joyful!!!

Something sweet makes me happy, you know!!!!
What is your favorite desert??:D

154/5897

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿