ページ

2011年11月23日水曜日

Can't Wait Till Christmas





Now I introduce one of Utada’s song. It is Christmas song. This season remember this song.

Can’t Wait Till Christmas

Don’t let me wait till Christmas
As usual the time is running
I wanna be with you on not special day
I’m already loving you

What do think during so long winter?
Spring came, and everybody starts to prepare for a trip
The time for us is now coming…

You don’t let me wait till Christmas
Everything of this city is falling in love with you.
I want you to be as usual in front of me
I’m already loving you

Mountains are covered with white snow
Bird quits flying for some time
They celebrates our Christmas Eve

I feel that you are closer to me every time I meet you
But I can’t catch your mind and I don’t know what you think
I don’t care about when I can see you next time
I just wanna know what you think now

Don’t let me wait till Christmas
Why do we want to tomorrow?
Just love who I love
I can do only that.


I had heard this tune on TV cm. At that time, I thought how beautiful this song is. All time, even summer, I often listen to this song.
This lets me feel winter and makes me sentimental.

232/6260

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿