ページ

2011年11月12日土曜日

Kang Fu Panda




This time, I watched ‘Kung Fu Panda’. It was very funny. I heard the title first, I was surprised at to connect Kung Fu and Panda. Kung Fu is Japanese? Or Chinese? It’s very exciting that a lot of animals appear in this movie.

It is so cute when Tai Lung was a kid. His big eyes were pretty. He may be a snow leopard. But I don’t think what Master Tigeress should be a lady and Master Crane should be a man is good. It is better if Master Tiger were a man and Master Crane were a lady. The tiger is cool and large so it must be a man. I have an image that Crane is elegant and beautiful so it must be a lady. By the way, the voice actor and actress were so gorgeous, including Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan and many others.

I liked one scene best. It is when Tai Lung escaped from the prison. The scene makes me excited. Master Rhinoceros and the other rhinoceroses are easily defeated. Many many arrows fly at Tai, but he can avoid them. Once he was about to fall down, but he climb some rock which are falling down and he could land on the ground. He is coming to the city!!

And the scene of Shifu and Tai’s battle is painful for me. Shifu knows Tai’s sweet childhood so he can’t battle with Tai. Conversely Panda and Tai’s battle scene was crazy and funny. I laughed at the stilts!!!! His body’s softness was active.

Maybe children must like this movie! ‘Oh it’s Panda, Dad!’ ‘Is it mantis, Mama?’ ‘I want to learn Kung Fu!!’ Or ‘I want to be Panda!!!’ First, everyone didn’t like Panda, but gradually they become friends with Panda. It is good. OK, it is time to decide white or black!!!

310/4516

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿