ページ

2011年11月15日火曜日

Now I'm writing paper.

As a topic of my paper, I will talk about Coco Chanel at first. I introduce what I will write.

Most people must hear ‘Chanel’ and see the mark of it. Gabrielle Chanel was born in France, on August 19, 1883. Chanel’s family did not have money, and they lived in a poor house in a narrow street. Before she became twelve, her mother died. Then her father left Chanel, and she grew at the orphanage. Gabrielle had been staying there for six years. She was a fierce and restless girl, what is called tomboy. And she had noticed that she was different from others. At that time, a modern fashion and lifestyle came to the big cities of France with The Industrial Revolution. She couldn’t live in such the city, so Chanel repellenced to her unfortunate childhood which she was an orphan. She had a desire to want to let others recognize her ever since she was a child.

She graduated from the orphanage, and she started to work at a shop in Moulin as a seamstress with using her skills which she learned at the orphanage. Then she met a handsome businessman, and she went to Paris with him. He accepted her wish that she wanted to open a hatter. 1910, the hatter was named Chanel opened next door to present head office of Chanel.

She got some ideas from men’s clothes. At that time a jersey was used for men’s fashion and used as undergarments before she produced Chanel suits. The reason why anybody didn’t use jersey for fashion is that it is a soft and elasticity but it’s difficult to handle its appearance and weave. Chanel adopted some special quality of a jersey as couture fabric and she created clothes for modern women. After World War 1, she made clothes with jersey cloth finally.

These are what I will write on my paper. Also, I want to write about that she firstly bring ‘black’ to fashion. Everyone had a image which black is for mourning dress, but she broke the image.

Please look forward to my paper’s completing. And let me know what you thought through my paper. Yap!!

378/4894

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿