ページ

2011年11月22日火曜日

my favorite movie

My favorite movie is HSM!!!! Yes, High School Musical!!! It is very exciting movie. First time I met the movie is when I was in high school, maybe. At that time, I thought ‘What a fantastic movie!!’ It was 2, and I liked the duet song in that. Probably, the main character was Troy and his girl friend was Gabriela. I remember that he was so cool and she was pretty cute.

Also, “Hair Spray” is one of my favorite songs. A girl who dreams to become a star get approach to star. She is very funny and a great singer. And… ‘Phantom of the Opera’ is also good. But it is a little sad story. Oh, I forgot ‘Chicago’ and ‘Burlesque’!!!XD L really really love them!!! Especially, Burlesque! I want to sing and dance, perform like Aguirella

You know, I like musical movie. If you know good one, tell me.

151/5699

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿