ページ

2011年12月21日水曜日

Romeo+Juliet






First, I like it. I cried alone. I have watched “Romeo and Juliet” at the English literary history of Mr. Yoshida. But I like this one better than older one. When I watched a preview of this movie at the end of the other day’s writing class, I thought “Is this love story movie or action movie?” What an interesting movie. It was seem to be funny. But I never thought such a thing.

My favorite scene is that Romeo back to Juliet’s house and he meets her at the pool side. Juliet didn’t notice that Romeo was close to her, and she began to talk alone. She said like “Oh, why are you Romeo?” This line is kind of older, and it wasn’t natural. That is Juliet wishes Romeo isn’t Montague’s family and she isn’t Capulet’s one. He was listening to her and stood behind her suddenly, so she was surprised and they fell into the pool together. At the last of that scene, they kissed in the pool. That is pretty romantic. Also when he was up the steps to back to her room, he purchased her under the steps. It seemed he didn’t want to say goodbye to her.

Of course, I cried at the last scene, but sometimes I thought that the action scene or the battle scene of both of Montague and Capulet did not suit this romantic story. Those are kind of too bruising. I liked the back ground music. A little R&B song played, and electronic tune played at the scene of the party. I guess all BGMs suited this movie.

Leonardo Dicaprio is good at acting like this character. In TITANIC he acted main character and it is similar to this movie’s Romeo. So his play is sometimes boring. If I have a chance, I want to watch his different play.

309/7729

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿