ページ

2011年12月18日日曜日

The Ugly Duckling





~I’m so ugly, nobody likes me. ~

I was shocked because this book isn’t in the list of e-learning site.

I really really liked this book, The Ugly Duckling. It is a very sad story, but a happy ending story. The beginning of this story is that a big and gray and ugly duckling was born to a mother duck. Wherever he went everyone laugh and say “Ugly duckling”. At the river, a frog says “You are an ugly duckling”. What? You are much uglier than the duckling, I think. When he went to the farm, “What kind of duckling are you? Oh, you are ugly” hens, geese and a big turkey. They are too terrible.

He felt so sad, and I felt so sad too. “I’m so ugly, nobody likes me” he thought. I wanted to say “No! You’re not ugly! You believe yourself!” A kind man looked after the ugly duckling and his two daughters played with him. Soon he grew stronger. One day his wings hit a picture and he had the daughters cried. Their mother not happy and shouted “Get out!” Exactly it may be hard to have a duck inside a house, she is right…

Then he saw some beautiful swan on a lake and flew down to the lake. There he noticed that he become beautiful swan when looked in the lake.

We often see people who think “I am ugly.” If you see him or her tomorrow, you have to say “A day when you can be shining is come someday, so you believe in you.” He or she will be shining from that moment.




Hughes, Annie. Williams, Melanie./2000/The Ugly Duckling/Person Educaion

286/7420

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿