ページ

2011年12月7日水曜日

Camp Rock



Jonas Brothers are not so cool. And the main actress, Demi Lovato is not so cute. Maybe this kind of girl will be popular in USA. The reason why I thought so is that Hanna Montana became and Demi Lovato’s face looks like Miley Cyrus, you know.

This is just a Disney movie. The story, the happy ending story and the sound are Disneyish. Skills of all cast were disappointment. I remember a scene that Joe Jonas instructs dance and mike performance to guys, but that was terrible for me. And the play was bad I thought. Is this movie really hit?.....

Mitchie told everyone that her Mom is a president. Tess knew that is not true and she was about to let everyone notice the truth. Guys around Mitchie except a girl had a disappointment. Shane also did. Mitchie tried to apologize to him, but he didn’t hear her. He was shocking because he liked Mitchie. For Shane, Mitchie was different from other girls. I didn’t feel anything about that scene.

At the last scene, Shane sang with Mitchie when she was singing alone on the stage, maybe the producer of this movie wanted to make this scene stirring, but he couldn’t. The song was so so, but that was not so stirring scene for me. I don’t know why the audience applauded to Shane and Mitchie.

Exactly, High School Musical series is also Disney’s movie and I like them very much. But they are much better than Camp Rock. This is too childish. I don’t like only the cast but also every tune in High School Musical. Recently ‘glee’ is ranking up to 1 on my mind. Everything of glee may be more fabulous than High Shool Musical. The skill of all casts and the tunes, everything is good for me.

So what I want to tell is that I didn’t like this so much.

322/6973

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿