ページ

2011年12月15日木曜日

My favorite shoes

I often wear Boots. Especially this season, in autumn and winter I wear that. The reason why I often wear that is not only because it is warm, but also because boots suit any style, casual or formal. So I recommend you to buy black or dark brown or brown boots. Vivid color boots is very cute, but it will have a bad effect on your style. Black or dark color is good.

And I like sneaker too. I have Nike’s and Converse’s sneaker. Nike’s productions are all so cool. It is popular among young. Converse’s sneaker is very very comfortable to wear. Both of Nike and Converse are popular for also girls.

I also like heels which lady wears. Who wear heel looks beautiful even if she is not so cute. But my friend said wearing heels makes her tired and foot is getting painful. Then I thought women have to be patient to be beautiful.

161/7134

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿