ページ

2010年11月5日金曜日

Typing Homework: My Favorite Vacation Memory

This summer vacation, I went to Fukuoka with my mother. To see SMAP!!!!!! On 19th August, the live of SMAP was held at Yahoo dorm in Fukuoka. Oh, have you ever watched SMAP on TV? Their songs are so great. Of course their talks also. My mother loves them more than I

That was twice to see them. There were so many people at the dorm. We had waited the open before three hours. So, I was so excited when SMAP appeared the first. Of course I shouted “SMA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~P!!!!!!!!!”

And next day, I went shopping with my mother. I bought many things. We had monja-yaki. Have you heard it? It’s like okonomi-yaki. Everything was great for me. I hope I go to see SMAP again. This is my favorite vacation memory.

(131)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿