ページ

2010年11月10日水曜日

FRIENDS' FRIENDS!!!

My friend, Aoi has a very messy friend. She is Noriko. I think so too. Noriko is messy. And, Noriko is always late, too. Ayaka Morio has a friend who likes to drink. He is Kosei. Well…I think Kosei is weak against alcohol, but he always drinks too much. It’s dangerous.

Yui Sonoda has a friend who can never wake up early. She is Mie Takarabe. I know her. I always call her Mie-chan. Nami has a friend who likes sports. She is Yui. Yui can play badminton. She belongs to badminton club in KGU. I know Nami is also good at sports. She was in basketball club in her high school. It’s Kokufu high school. The school is famous for basketball.

Mio has a friend who lives alone. She is Kaori Kurogi. I’ve drunk with her. Miku has a friend who has a pet. She is Ayaka Morio. She has dogs.

My friends has many friends:D

(157)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿