ページ

2010年11月16日火曜日

for caring the throat

I love throat drops. Now I have a pain in the throat. So I have the drops everyday. As soon as I finished it up, I go to buy it. When I buy throat drops, I choose honey or lemon or orange taste. The honey and citrus has an effect on the throat to care.

Also I like Milky!!!! It’s traditional candy. It’s white and covered with white brown paper. I had it yesterday. It famous for TV commercial, “Milky has taste of mother”. I used to see the CM when I was a child.

But I think if I have candy too much, maybe I become diabetic. So I have to cut back on…What your favorite candy??

(121)

2 件のコメント:

  1. My favorite candy is strawberry flavored candy. I think the name is like Saku-Saku something. I don't remember the name exactly but it's shaped like a triangle and really tasty;)

    Kate

    返信削除
  2. triangle...maybe I know it:)
    Now, a candy is being in my mouth!!!!

    返信削除