ページ

2010年7月21日水曜日

My Favorite place : Rewritten

I chose HOME as my favorite place. I can be relaxed at my home, and it is comfortable for me. I think I'm so happy because I can see my family if I go home. If I live alone, I can't see my family all time.

Especially I like my sleeping room. There I can do anything, for example sleep, sing, eat and shout. I can sing a song when I want to sing, and I can sleep when I want to sleep. It is freedom.

There are 6 in my family, Mom, Dad, two brothers, a dog and me. My mother is so nice. She is glamorous and funny. My father is also nice and funny. My parents are good. My brothers are not handsome, I think, but they are nice both. My dog is foolish, but cute. His name is Leon. He is black and Labra Dole.

Someday, the time which I have to live alone would come. So now, I love my home, my family. Can you see why I choose HOME? How about you? Where is Your Favorite Place?


(183)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿