ページ

2010年7月21日水曜日

1-02: rewritten

I read My Week. The story was about a week of a boy. He listened to a story that the teacher read, on Monday. On Tuesday he read a story about animals. And he painted a picture and ate his lunch with his friends. On weekend, he played football with his friends and he cleaned his Mom’s car.
I thought a childhood was the best in life.

Now I will introduce my usual week. Monday, I have four classes by fifth period. The night, I have a dance lesson from 9:30. Its type is Jazz-Hip-Hop. I like it so much. The instructor is nice.

Tuesday, I have three classes. After the class, I have a part time job from 5:00. I work at a café restaurant. It’s Smiley Café. It’s in Shimotori in down town. We have stake, omuraisu, cakes, coffee, tea and so on. I will serve my smile with your dish.

Wednesday, I have a circle activity. And Thursday is the café’s rest day, so I go to Kumamoto University to take dance lesson. I often go with Aoi who is my friend. Usually I go home midnight. Friday, I have classes by third period. After that I go to the job. Yes, Smiley.

Also, Saturday and Sunday, I have a job. You can see I am busy every day, every night. But it’s not a problem. I can enjoy everything.

But,,,,,,,,,it’s tired.

(235)

1 件のコメント: