ページ

2010年7月21日水曜日

1-01a: rewritten

I read Operation Elephant Foot. It was written by Luther Reimer, illustrated by Brent Putze. The main character was Sharma, the elephant. She had a sore foot. The zookeeper and the vet, Pam, tried to fix it. Pam used dart, but she was not hurt. She was just asleep. The nurse helped Pam, and she fixed Sharma’s foot. Sharma woke up, and Sharma was happy again. I’m happy too!!!

I know how painful operation is. I broke my born, sakotsu in Japanese when I slipped with my motor bike. It was on my way going home. I can nothing during the recuperation. I wanted to dance. I wanted to drink. I wanted to go to the university to see my friends.

After leaving the hospital, I was so busy. I had many things to do for classes. Especially, the introduction to English literature, speaking class and writing class. I thought breaking a born is bad.

I want to be an elephant. It has a thick born, right.

Perhaps, this book was too easy for me to read. Next time, I will select a little difficult one.


(186)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿