ページ

2011年10月28日金曜日

SCHOOL OF ROCK!!!!!!!!!




As a movie review, I watched “SCHOOL OF ROCK” this time. I have watched it before this time. The first time was when I was a junior high school student. And second time is when I was in high school. So this time is 3rd time to watch SCHOOL OF ROCK for me. Every time I watch it, it is such a fantastic movie. Especially I liked the last scene. All the members gathered at the band house, and then they enjoyed playing.

Dewey did a bad thing, but it related to kids’ dream. They really wanted to express themselves to people with anything, but they couldn’t. The teachers were serious and their parents were as well. So, he opened their heart. The children got better as soon as Dewey had a class with them. The children’s power is great.

Dewey gave each of the children a rule even to Summer who can’t play any instrument and sing well. It means that all of us has a rule, never the same. If it is not in a sunny place, we should be proud of it.

My favorite character is Tomika. Her voice was powerful, soulful and wonderful!! It matched the tune’s atmosphere. When she was in the chorus was also good. I thought why so many black people have fantastic voices and can sing wonderfully. It is fabulous talent. I envy it, I do want it. Also I liked Zack!! At first, he played like a flamenco guitar, but Dewey got him to play electric guitar, he played it attractively. I was surprised at it.

I can enjoy this movie anytime. This movie gives me power and energy and makes me happy. I felt “yeah, I can do anything like these children”. Just I wanted to go to karaoke XD This is one of my energy movies for example “Hair Spray” and “High School Musical”.

315/2141

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿