ページ

2011年10月14日金曜日

Have u ever watched?????


This time I watched Toy Story. I have watched it when I was a child, but I watched it again. I remember a scene where Buzz fell down from the window. Woody was favorite toy among Andy’s toys. When Woody heard that a new toy came to him, he really cared about what toy was coming and why everyone is looking forward to a new toy’s coming. He thought if the new toy comes, he won’t be an Andy’s number 1. His expectation became true. Andy has often played with Buzz after he has got Buzz.
Woody hated that Buzz was loved by Andy. It wasn’t that he didn’t like him but, he wouldn’t push him out, and at that time he was really surprised at that. Everyone thought Woody did it because he didn’t like Buzz and he wanted to get back the number 1. Even Slinky who trusted Woody had trust to couldn’t believe in Woody. When they became separated from Andy, at first Woody just wanted to go back home, but gradually he got action with Buzz. They come to get back home together from Sid. I did hate Sid!!!! No way! I was scared by his bad hobby of breaking toys.

The theme that toys have a heart like us is really interesting. Most of people think they could speak with their toy when they were children. So did I. Toy also feels pain or Toy also loves anyone like us, this movie tells us such a thing. Maybe kids who watched Toy story think they have to be kinder to their toys more and love them more.
I really want many kids to watch this movie, because they don’t think about what they have. They must feel some respect to their toys. I want to check out 2 and 3. I’ll go with my niece.

315/1695

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿