ページ

2010年10月25日月曜日

Essay 2-02a: Why do I study English????????????

Why do you study languages? To get a good job? Or, to live abroad? In my case, I study English just to have a conversation with more people. I like to talk with people very much. So I do like to learn any languages, even I don’t like him.

I’ve started to study English when I was a 7 year student. In Japan, teachers teach students English to pass the high school examination, not to exchange with foreigners. I studied just to pass higher level high school. So I don’t remember whether I had talked with foreigners, or not when I was a junior high school student.

At high school, every teacher taught me everything to pass the university. I didn’t like it. The teachers teaching English are also. So I didn’t like English. I didn’t know why I learned the language except Japanese. But, the teacher of music, he was only not. He taught us music just to enjoy music. He showed music with his singing actually. I didn’t know whether he could sing well or not. Perhaps, he wasn’t good at singing, but he sang. And I thought “Yes! Let’s enjoy English like music!!” I took the exam of Kumamoto University, but I couldn’t pass it. I couldn’t enter higher university. But I don’t regret.

In Kumamoto Gakuen University, teachers have interesting classes. I don’t like home works, but I can enjoy English. I can talk with not Japanese teacher and exchange students. Thanks to KGU, I could be friends with English, American, Thai, Chinese, Indonesian, Canadian, Korean, and Australian and so on.

And now, I want to be a musician. I think English is useful in my future. English would expand my view, so I will study a lot of thing related music. Also, I want to compose songs and lyrics in English all. My dream will need everything that I’m studying now. Perhaps Spanish which I learned when I was a 1 year may be useful in my future.

Maybe my English is not good, and I can’t get high score if I take the test of SLEP, TOFLE and TOIEC. But I don’t care. I study English just to enjoy English. Like music.

(368)

10 件のコメント:

  1. I knew the reason why you studied English. Fight

    返信削除
  2. Your dream is nice!

    What class do you like in the University?

    返信削除
  3. I like the way you think!
    You're right that you just enjoy English like music. I also just enjoy English to talk with foreign friends :)
    Do you want to be a musician in abroad?

    返信削除
  4. Your thinking is nice!
    I didn't like English because I studied English for only examination.
    Do you have other languages you want to learn?

    返信削除
  5. I think "Why do you come to KGU?" at first.

    Do you have favorite artists in the world?

    返信削除
  6. Your reason why you study English is nice.

    What is the most favorite music do you like?

    返信削除
  7. Hi, Taku!
    Your experiences are great!
    Do you want to go overseas?

    返信削除
  8. Hi, Taku.
    Your learning language is very good.

    I like talk to many people too.
    What musician do you want to be?

    返信削除
  9. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  10. I want to listen to a song you singing.
    Do you often sing English songs?

    返信削除