ページ

2010年10月1日金曜日

Essay 2-01a:My Sweet Home

Hi, I’m Taku. This time, I’ll show you my favorite place as an activity of writing class. I chose my home as my favorite place. I can be relaxed at my home, and it is comfortable for me. I think I'm so happy because I can see my family all time if I go home. If I live alone, I can't see my family.

Especially, I like my bedroom. There I can do anything, for example, sleep, sing, eat and shout. I can sing a song when I want to sing, and I can sleep when I want to sleep. It is so freedom. I really like watching movies with lying on my bed. The other day I watched Percy Jackson and Olympians. It was so exciting. Also I often watch foreign drama at my bedroom. To study English.

There are 6 in my family, Mom, Dad, two brothers, a dog and me. My mother is so nice. She is glamorous funny and strong. She works 2 or 3 days a week. She prepares dinner for us as soon as she arrives at home. After that, she does the wash, and midnight, she irons our shirts. She is a super woman. My father is also nice and funny. He does his best for family everyday. But he spends just weekend for himself. He often goes doing Pachinko every weekend. My parents are good both.

My brothers are not so handsome, but they are nice both. Older brother is a Dad. He has a wife and a daughter. And they live in Kagawa, Shikoku. Another one works. He gets along with his girlfriend. My dog is foolish, but cute. His name is Leon. He is black Labrador. My father walks him every morning and every evening. But sometimes, my mother or I do it.

Someday, the time that I have to live alone would come. At that time, maybe I will feel so sad. But I don’t care. Just I love my family and my home. Can you see why I chose my home? I want you to love your one like me.

Do you have your favorite place?? Let me know it.

(362)

7 件のコメント:

  1. I can see that you love your home and family.
    Do you have a time to spend with your family in your home?

    返信削除
  2. Your bed and family are very great!
    How old is Leon?

    By the way... I have seen Percy Jackson and Olympians! ha ha

    返信削除
  3. I can see that your family is very nice!
    I envy you, because I live by myself now. I want to live in Kumamoto with my family.

    返信削除
  4. I agree with your opinion. I often sing a song at my room. Do you have an another favorite place?

    返信削除
  5. I like bed too!
    Your bed is so nice.
    What song do you listen?

    返信削除
  6. Very nice blog to read! I love my family too;)
    Your family will miss you when you leave home and start living on your own!

    Kate

    返信削除
  7. chi-chan
    yeah. if i'm home evening, i have dinner with them.

    Nami
    well...he is ...maybe...10(?)
    :)

    Yuya
    i know ur lonely.
    Living alone is lonely, right?

    Another favorite place is Music Room in school!!!

    返信削除