ページ

2010年4月19日月曜日

Rewritten Essay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ESSAY Σ('□';;) Essay 1-01b

Hi! I’m Taku. I appreciate that you would give me the wonderful chance this time. Now I will introduce myself before we will meet each other.

I was born in Kumamoto, and I grew up there. I belonged to the soccer club when I was an elementary student and a junior high school student. It was a lot of fun for me to play it, but I wasn’t good at playing it. When I was a high school student, I joined the brass band club. I had decided to join the club that connects to my dream. Also, in fact, I learned piano since I was three years old, so I was interested in music. At the club, I was in the trombone part. In the club, I felt happy to play with other members of the club, and the experience connects to my dream.

Kumamoto is too hot in summer, and too cold in winter. So it may be not easy to live there, but I love Kumamoto and it makes me happy. I heard that Canada is cold and colder than usual in winter. But it’s good for me because I like winter very much. I’m looking forward to enjoying all seasons with you.My English ability is not so good, but I’ll try to understand you as much as possible. I would think it’s wonderful to meet you. Thank you.

(232)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Taku.

    How's going? I hope you are enjoying every day.

    I'm one of your commentators. I'm looking forward to read your topic.

    Toshi

    返信削除