ページ

2010年4月9日金曜日

ESSAY ESSAY ESSAY ESSAY・・・・・・・ESSAY!!!!! Essay 1-01a

Hi! I’m Taku. I appreciate that you would give me the wonderful chance this time.
Now I will introduce myself before we will meet each other.

I was born in Kumamoto, and I grew up there. I belonged to the soccer club when I was an elementary student and a junior high school student. It was a lot of fun for me to play it, but I wasn’t good at playing it. When I was a high school student, I joined the brass band club. In fact, I learned piano since I was three years old, so I was interested in music. In the club, I felt happy to play with other members of the club, and the experience connects to my dream.

Kumamoto is too hot in summer, and too cold in winter. So it may be not easy to live there, but I love Kumamoto and it makes me happy. I heard that Canada is cold and colder than usual in winter. But it’s good for me because I like winter very much. I’m looking forward to enjoying all seasons with you.

My English ability is not so good, but I’ll try to understand you as much as possible. I would think it’s wonderful to meet you. Thank you.

(211)

8 件のコメント:

  1. Your English ability is good!
    I love Kumamoto, too.

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I'm Chihiro.
    Why did you belong to the soccer club when you were a high school student?
    I also learned playing piano since I was three years old and like music!
    I wish I had belonged to the brass band club...

    返信削除
  3. I am also interested in music,and I learned piano.What kind of instruments can you play?

    返信削除
  4. >Asuka

    Yuoooooooooooooo toooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

    返信削除
  5. >Chihirochan

    Because I thought I wouldn't follow the high school soccer club.

    I can play trombone.

    返信削除
  6. Hi! I'm Nami(^ω^)
    I am surprised, because you can play the piano!
    I can play the piano a little.
    Do you like to play basketball?

    返信削除
  7. Basketball? basketball........basketball............
    I cannot play it at all!!!!!!

    But I like watching it so much. It's cool!!!!!

    返信削除
  8. Hi! Taku!!
    You are soccer boy?? I'm ping-pong girl!!!!

    返信削除