ページ

2010年9月24日金曜日

My favorite sports to watch

I like to watch Volley Ball games. I've never been in the volley ball club, but I have played in gymnastic class. It's so excited to play and watch. Sometimes the role is difficult for me. It is complicated.

The professional volley ball game is especially fantastic. The ball is so fast! The jumping is so high! The players are so cool! And so cute (haha) Exactly the men professional is powerful. But the women's is as powerful as men's one.

Also, I like tennis. Wimbledon!!! When I was a one year junior high school student, I wanted to join the tennis club. But my best friend wanted to be in the soccer club, so I did so. Now I think I should have joined the tennis club. I can't play tennis at all, but it’s so excited to watch (^^)

(141)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿