ページ

2010年6月21日月曜日

My niece is so cute \(^o^)/

Hi.
Last Wednesday, my brother and his wife and their daughter came to Kumamoto from Kagawa. They are going to stay at Kumamoto by tomorrow.

Last Thursday I went to Tosu in saga with my mother and father and them. There is outlet shopping mole in Tosu. For example, Corch which is famous for the bag, Adidas, Lego, Takeo Kikuchi, Beams, Page boy, EDWINE and so on. My father bought two shoes and a pant. Thanks, Dad.

And Last Friday, after part time job, we had dinner at my grand parents’ home. My grand parents were happy to meet their grand daughter. I was also happy because of that.

Yesterday, my brother and his wife went to shopping together. So I took care of my niece. I went to shopping with her and parents. It was a lot of fun!!!

This evening, I have a dance lesson with Aoi. I’m looking forward to it. Oh, also, I’m looking forward to meet my niece after going back to home.

(168)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I know how pretty your niece is,
    because my niece is also so cute!

    How old is she?

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I have never been to Autlet in Tosu, so I want to go there someday!

    Maiko

    返信削除