ページ

2010年5月31日月曜日

Essay 1-02a

I surveyed Singer. Especially I searched for how to be a singer. The reason why I did it is I’m interested in singer. And I want to be a singer or music producer.

First, I have to know about singing. It is important for singing to warm up my voice before singing. Like any muscle in my body, my vocal chords need to stretch to when I sing. And I have to find a voice teacher. But I have to be careful in my choice of the teacher, because there are some bad ones out there. If I can’t afford to hire a professional voice teacher, I could join a local choir. More importantly, I have to breathe properly when singing. The voice is described as a wind instrument. So I don’t breathe up my chest-breathe in my stomach. My stomach should go in. Also, cool down my voice after singing is important. My vocal chords need to cool down just like any muscle in my body.

Next, study singers whom I admire. For example, how did they become professional singers or what is their style.

And I need to get a job. No matter how well I can sing, I'll never be a successful singer if I don't convince people to pay me to do it. That could mean joining a band, singing at your local cafe, or even recording a jingle for a commercial.

Finally, gathering the courage to sing karaoke at a local bar is better. I have to pick a song that fits my vocal range well and practice it.

It is hard to be a singer. But singers are a fantastic because they can move people’s heart. I’ll try!


(284)

3 件のコメント:

  1. I'm so terrible at singing:(I like listening to the musics though.
    What's kind of music you want to sing if you were a singer?

    Kate

    返信削除
  2. I know you're interested in singer. Exactly, it is difficult way, but you should try!
    How do you practice to sing on a daily?

    返信削除
  3. I like music very much, so your essay makes me happy.
    What your favorite siger?

    返信削除