ページ

2012年2月10日金曜日

this vacation

I have thought that I went to Osaka. My favorite dance instructor is in Osaka, and I want to take his lesson of Osaka. So I wanted to go there, but I don’t have money so much that I may not be able to visit Osaka. So, I will practice a lot in Kumamoto and I want to improve my dance skill. Then someday I want to go to Osaka to take that lesson.

What did I do last spring vacation? Well…I started a new part time job and quitted that soon, and went to Fukuoka with my best friend. Like that. In fact I wanted to go abroad during this vacation. I’ve never been abroad, so I’m always thinking about going to anywhere abroad. Of course, to study. But I can’t spend so much money, so I’ll try to take “Working Holiday”. I don’t have to append so much money comparative to going abroad to study, Ryugaku. I really want to go, but I can’t decide. I’m afraid to go to the foreign country alone. I think “If I couldn’t make friends…”

Someday I’m going to go abroad by the graduating. I don’t know when… Anyone give me some advice please!!!!

202/14650

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿